Custom Front Page
Custom Front Pages, are static pages that display content you have designed. These can use normal WordPress pages, or WordPress pages with Custom Page Templates.
To use a page as your Front Page you should:
- Create a new, empty page (eg with the title of 'Front Page').
- Optionally you can select the Custom Pate Template you want to use for the Front Page layout.
- If using a normal Page then you should fill our the page content as desired.
- Pulish your new page.
- Go to the Customizer → Static Front Page.
- Select your new Front page as the front page option.
- You can also select a second page that will be used as the url for your blog posts.
Carmack, Traveler, Broadsheet, Label, Chronicle, Exhibit, Passenger, Puzzle, Monet, Romero, Opti, Mimbo Pro, Lens, Mirror, Beacon, Bromley, Kent, Bexley, Isca
Get a personalised WordPress theme recommendation
Having trouble finding the right WordPress theme for your website? We offer a free, no obligation, WordPress theme recommendation service.
We'd love to get some feedback to help us create better themes.