The perfect combination of imagery and text, giving photographers and artists a space to user as their online portfolio or gallery.
Documentation for WordPress.com is available here.
Bexley has the following translations included:
Azerbaijani, French, Irish, Japanese, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Urdu
2.3.1 - 28th July 2018
- Ensure the 'next' and 'previous' post links do not obstruct the page content.
2.3 - 25th May 2018
- Fix display of the cookie consent checkbox in the comments form.
2.2.1 - 28th January 2018
- Improve css browser prefixes.
2.2 - 18th October 2017
- Add support for more input types.
- Add styles for WooCommerce support.
- Improve styles for readability and consistency.
2.1 - 17th June 2017
- Minor tweaks to improve design consistency across the site
- Improve coding standards and security.
2.0 - 15th November 2016
- Updates based upon wordpress.org theme review
- Tidy the codes
- Remove header code that's not used
- Switch to standard the_posts_pagination rather than custom function
- Escape more things for extra security
- Make wordpress.org url translatable for local versions
1.2.1 - 24 September 2016
- Fix incorrect text domain
- Remove box-shadow css prefix
1.2 - 11 July 2016
- Fix issue with responsive navigation not allowing the first menu item to be selected
1.1 - 5 June 2016
- Tidy up the codes
- replace wp_title with title-tag support
- improve masonry functionality
- add functions for default social widget sizing
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to offer support or help with theme customizations. For more info on Customization services please go to our Theme Customization page.
We'd love to get some feedback to help us create better themes.