Contact Form requires the Jetpack plugin.
Jetpack includes a simple Contact Form manager. This module allows you to easily add and edit contact forms on any post or page.
To add a form you should:
- Ensure Contact Forms is enabled in the Jetpack Settings
- Edit the page you want to add the form to/ Create a new page
- Click the button above the content editor labelled 'Add Contact Form'
- There will be some default fiels, but you can delete/ add new ones on the screen that appears
- Go to the advanced tab to set a subject line and define where the email will be sent.
- Press 'Add this form to my post'
- Update/ Publish the post
For more info check out the contact form docs on the official Jetpack website.
Label, Carmack, Exhibit, Passenger, Puzzle, Chronicle, Monet, Romero, Opti, Mimbo Pro, Lens, Mirror, Beacon, Traveler, Broadsheet, Bromley, Kent, Bexley, Isca
We'd love to get some feedback to help us create better themes.