A tumblog theme for WordPress, designed for people who create a variety of types of content like quotes, images, text and video.
Documentation for WordPress.com is available here.
Isca has the following translations included:
Azerbaijani, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
2.2 - 25th May 2018
- Fix display of the cookie consent checkbox in the comments form.
2.1 - 5th February 2018
- Add support for WooCommerce
- Tidy CSS
2.0 - 13th November 2016
- Updates based upon wordpress.org theme review
- Tidy the codes
- Change isca_header_styles so it's loaded from custom header callback
- Remove header code that's not used
- Switch to standard the_posts_pagination rather than custom function
- Make wordpress.org url translatable for local versions
- Escape header colour
1.2 - 11 July 2016
- Fix issue with responsive navigation not allowing the first menu item to be selected
1.1 - 5 June 2016
- Add support for add_theme_support( title-tag )
- Add required css classes
- Minor style tweaks to improve whitespace across the theme
- Remove header image admin preview since it's no longer used
- Hide post categories on project page (since they don't work)
- Make portfolio and testimonial post types display properly (nobodies complained, but just in case)
- Fix PHP error on author archives
- Fix pagination links which didn't work (not applicable to wordpress.com because of infinite scroll)
- remove usage of get_children and replace with get_attached_media
- Update jquery masonry to use latest version
- Use the_archive_description in archive.php for the category descriptions
- Remove translations that contain html and no translatable text
- Generally improve coding standards
1.0 - 12th October 2013
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to offer support or help with theme customizations. For more info on Customization services please go to our Theme Customization page.
We'd love to get some feedback to help us create better themes.