A tumblog theme for WordPress, designed for people who create a variety of types of content like quotes, images, text and video.
Documentation for WordPress.com is available here.
- Infinite Scroll - Continuously loading content to encourage your readers to stick around.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization to improve your sites rankings.
- Custom Front Page - Change the design of your front page to make it exactly as you want.
- Custom Colours and Fonts - Tweak the fonts and colours on your site without touching any code.
- Image Resizing (Photon) - Resizes all of your images to fit the thumbnails used.
- Custom CSS - Edit the CSS on your website.
- Contact Form - Add a simple contact form to your website or blog.
- Featured Images - Image thumbnails for your blog posts and pages.
- Localization - View your theme in your native language.
- Related Content - Display content, related to the current blog post, to give your readers something to look at next.
- Social Sharing Buttons - Display social buttons that encourage readers to share your content.
- Custom Page Templates - Different page layouts for static WordPress pages.
- Customizer - Edit site settings and get a live preview of the changes.
- Widget Visibility - Show and hide widgets on different pages according to rules you set
- Theme Demo Content - Demo content to help you get started with your theme.
Isca has the following translations included:
Azerbaijani, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
2.0 - 13th November 2016
- Updates based upon wordpress.org theme review
- Tidy the codes
- Change isca_header_styles so it's loaded from custom header callback
- Remove header code that's not used
- Switch to standard the_posts_pagination rather than custom function
- Make wordpress.org url translatable for local versions
- Escape header colour
1.2 - 11 July 2016
- Fix issue with responsive navigation not allowing the first menu item to be selected
1.1 - 5 June 2016
- Add support for add_theme_support( title-tag )
- Add required css classes
- Minor style tweaks to improve whitespace across the theme
- Remove header image admin preview since it's no longer used
- Hide post categories on project page (since they don't work)
- Make portfolio and testimonial post types display properly (nobodies complained, but just in case)
- Fix PHP error on author archives
- Fix pagination links which didn't work (not applicable to wordpress.com because of infinite scroll)
- remove usage of get_children and replace with get_attached_media
- Update jquery masonry to use latest version
- Use the_archive_description in archive.php for the category descriptions
- Remove translations that contain html and no translatable text
- Generally improve coding standards
1.0 - 12th October 2013
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to offer support or help with theme customizations. For more info on Customization services please go to our Theme Customization page.
Get a personalised WordPress theme recommendation
Having trouble finding the right WordPress theme for your website? We offer a free, no obligation, WordPress theme recommendation service.
We'd love to get some feedback to help us create better themes.