Professional WordPress Themes

Home Forums Mimbo Pro And Dispatch Technical Help Mimbo 2.0 Upgrade Problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ben 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vikasreddyd

I recently got the upgrade for Mimbo Pro 2.0 and when I go to Appearances >> Themes, and click to activate the new theme, this prompt appears… multiple times:

“jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting…”

After two prompts like that, the “Activate” part comes up (with a preview of Mimbo Pro 2.0) but there are NO changes at all in the preview and after I click on “Activate.” And in the activate preview, the Carousel is gone.

So technically the site is listed under Mimbo Pro 2.0 from the WP dashboard but no changes have taken place (ie, the left sidebar is still the same size).

vikasreddyd

Btw, I did use the Editor a few months ago and inserted code for automatic carousel scrolling. Is the problem due to that? Maybe if I delete the code, would it work?

vikasreddyd

The pages work now, only the homepage is original, probably due to the right sidebar widgets. I went into the Editor, into Header.php, and tried to find the jquery code that allows automatic scrolling of the carousel and the speed (it’s in these forums), but the code changed with the upgrade.

Any way I can get get all the code to default?

vikasreddyd

It works now, I reverted back to the original version, changed the carousel code in header.php back to default. Then I switched back to 2.0 and it works .

Ben
    Keymaster

Hi

this problem is due to an issue with the javascript being run in an iframe. From what you have said the problem occured because of your changes which overrode the code that disables the carousel when running in an iframe.

At least you got it working now :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Pro Theme Design began in 2007 as a collaboration between two web designers...

Darren Hoyt
Darren Hoyt

Charlottesville, VA, USA

Established in the WordPress community for projects like Mimbo and Agregado, Darren also has 14 years experience designing websites for businesses and startups. His role at Pro Theme is taking what Ben builds and making it beautiful and simple to use.

Ben Gillbanks
Ben Gillbanks

Exeter, England, UK

Ben is a WordPress ninja, best known for creating Regulus. More recently he took over the development of the image-resize script TimThumb. He spends his time at Pro Theme Design turning Darren's ideas into reality.

Email us general questions or visit the support section with product questions.