July 14, 2009 at 2:07 am #1450
I recently got the upgrade for Mimbo Pro 2.0 and when I go to Appearances >> Themes, and click to activate the new theme, this prompt appears… multiple times:
“jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting…”
After two prompts like that, the “Activate” part comes up (with a preview of Mimbo Pro 2.0) but there are NO changes at all in the preview and after I click on “Activate.” And in the activate preview, the Carousel is gone.
So technically the site is listed under Mimbo Pro 2.0 from the WP dashboard but no changes have taken place (ie, the left sidebar is still the same size).July 14, 2009 at 2:10 am #9934
Btw, I did use the Editor a few months ago and inserted code for automatic carousel scrolling. Is the problem due to that? Maybe if I delete the code, would it work?July 14, 2009 at 6:51 am #9935
The pages work now, only the homepage is original, probably due to the right sidebar widgets. I went into the Editor, into Header.php, and tried to find the jquery code that allows automatic scrolling of the carousel and the speed (it’s in these forums), but the code changed with the upgrade.
Any way I can get get all the code to default?July 15, 2009 at 6:26 pm #9938
It works now, I reverted back to the original version, changed the carousel code in header.php back to default. Then I switched back to 2.0 and it works .July 17, 2009 at 1:04 pm #9940
At least you got it working now
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Multi Blogging
- timthumb with zend framework 2
- Any way to auto-load text content when submitting a link
- Problems with thumbnails in Opti
- Facebook Thumbnail for Posts submitted on Nominate
- One line titles
- Problem with Plugins
- Squished text in first paragraph when I have image with caption
- Byline: Featured Section font size in Windows Phone 7 and 8
- How do I remove "You may use these HTML tags and attributes:" section?
- Colors and CSS
- Modifying bm_loop disables widget columns?